Weight Management

While having lunch at my colleague place last month, he introduced me to a great weight-management programme by Herbalife. It's not a diet programme, no excessive exercises required, no swallowing pills... just drink some tasty milk shakes and tea! Sounds simple, eh?

It's all started when he brought a-kind-of "weighing machine" out from his room. He asked for my age and height. After jotting it down on a form, I was required to step on the machine. "Okay, you wanna check my weight", I assumed. After the machine digitally determined my weight, he started playing around with the machine by pressing some buttons. He recorded some datas , filled them into the same form and showed me the results. To my surprise, that was not just an ordinary weighing machine! From just taking my weight, he somehow managed to determine my Body Fat Range, % of Body Water Range, Muscle Mass, Physique Ratings, Basal Metabolic Age, Bone Mass and my Visceral Fat.

Based from the results, he informed me that:

  1. From my age and height, my Body Fat Range was in category medium (which is between healthy and obese). In simple term, I'm a bit over-weight.
  2. My Body Water Index was slightly less than average. He told me to drink a lot of water, daily.
  3. My Physique Rating is slightly over than average. He asked me to do a bit of exercise.
  4. And finally (which disturbed me a bit), my body Metabolic Rate is not working to my age. Instead, it decreased as I am 5 years more older!
Now what should I do? He introduced me to Herbalife weight management package which contains a can of strawberry-flavoured milkshake, a can of protein powder and a can of lemon & hibiscus mix tea. And he only advised me to take a glass of each can everyday. Not that difficult, I guessed.

Well, that was about two (2) weeks ago. Today, unbelievably I had lost three (3) kgs, didn't feel hungry for the whole working hours and actively ready for any action after work. No fatigue or tiredness. In short, I feel great the whole day... and I still enjoyed all the meals that I loved to have. No need to diet or skipping meals. No more feeling sleepy at work or while in the LRT. In fact, I still have lots of energy to play futsal after long hours of work!

Realising the changes in me, and with the helps of my interest on the programme... he invited me to join his Herbalife's business. Cool! He explained to me the working plans and to my surprise (again!), he showed me how easily I can make extra monthly income of 5,000! Wow, I never thought that being a bit over-weight myself could landed me into a business! Maybe my lucky day, then? Being an opportunist in business, I agreed straight away with his proposal.

If you are reading this and REALLY, REALLY SERIOUS in managing your body nutrition; allows us to help you achieve your dreams. And we will be happy to assist you to run your own business. But, if you are only interested in doing the business instead of the weight-management programme, please think again. You can't go far without experiencing the programme yourself. Customers will look at our appearance first before they even think of our business. Doesn't it looks odd that an over-weight person is doing business about weight management? If you think you are fit enough to avoid the programme, how will you run the business without proofing your customer that the programme is effective? The programme is not just for weight loss purpose. It was also designed for weight gain and maintaining ideal weight. I'm sure we can fit into one of those purposes. That's why we strongly suggest you to experience the programme and show your customer what will they gain from the programme. Seeing is believing! Impressed your customer with your own great shape appearance.

Run a business in a proper way... and you will lead to a prosperous way.

If you are interested to learn more about the programme and the business, contact me and I will get back to you as soon as posibble. Or maybe you can read here. Till then, cheers!

No comments: